IDSHS (Aust) Inc. National Photo Competition 2022
ENTRIES OPEN 14th April - 31st May
We are so excited to announce the IDSHS (Aust) Inc. National Photo Competition for 2022.
We are offering this online competition to ALL pre-registered / foal recorded & registered Irish Draught Horses and Irish Sport Horses in the country, regardless of your membership status.
If your horse has a Registration number or UELN with IDSHS (Aust) Inc., then they are eligible to enter!
If you are unsure if your horse is registered, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to help. We can even help to transfer them into your name, if you haven’t already done so!
Below you will find the online entry form to submit your photos of your horses. For classes 1 – 32 we ask that you submit 4 (four) photos of your horse: Front, Left, Right and Back.
For classes 33 – 40 we would love to see your favourite photos with your favourite Irish horses!
Entries will be posted on our website and social media pages as they come in for everyone to see, and we will announce the winners and placings in the first week of June 2022
- You may enter as many of your Irish horses as you like, but we do ask that you only submit the one entry form per horse
- Horses MUST be at least pre-registered or foal recorded with a UELN or Registration number. If you do not know your horse’s number, contact us BEFORE you fill in your entry form
- Plaiting is not required, just neat and tidy. But hey, if you have time to kill, you are welcome to crack out the salon and present your masterpieces.
- Please upload a photo that has been saved with YOUR HORSE’S NAME as the file/photo name
- Photos can be no older than 12 months for ridden and 3 months for standing.
- If you are using professional photos, please include the PHOTOGRAPHER’S NAME when you save and upload the photo, so we can credit them
- Once you have submitted an entry for one horse, you can refresh this page to start a new entry
- If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact the Secretary or Committee Member – Jacqui Pearce
- Classes 1 – 32 (Photos – left, right, back and front) – $5.00 per class
- Classes 33 – 40 (ridden / action photos – submitting one photo per section) – $2.00 per class
- No Administration fees
- Ribbons for 1st – 4th Place for classes 1-32
- Ribbons for 1st place for classes 33-40
- Prizes to all who have entered
- All will be registered posted out to winners and placings